Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Funday

It's Dewberry's nephews birthday party today and since I live on my own now I get to bring an appetizer to family functions (been waiting for this day forever!). Anyway woke up this morning, got the beer bread baking in the oven, because that's what I chose to bring for an appetizer, made some garlic and fiesta party dips to go with the beer bread. Life is going well, had a few extra minutes before the beer bread was done in the oven so I decided to vacuum some spider webs. As I was using the hose attachment I wasn't paying attention to what the other end of the vacuum was doing and heard a very loud noise, looked towards the source of the noise and saw both ends of my phone charger laying on the floor, with nothing connecting them in the middle. Death of a phone charger. Done vacuuming. Beer bread is done. Go to call Dewberry's mother to let her know what time I'll be at the party, my phone is dead. So is my charger. Luckily I have a car charger so I go outside to plug in my phone and notice I have a flat tire. No birthday party for me, but on the bright side, lots of beer bread for me and Snow berry because she is coming to visit!